May 4, 2015

My Garage (Car Management) FULL v3.3.0


Requirements: 4.0+
Overview: My Garage is an application for Android devices that will manage all information related to the maintenances, repairs and documentation of each and every one of your cars.

Download My Garage and forget about the problems with the garages!
• In your hand all the information from your car (engine type, registration, date of last insurance, ...).
• Keep all maintenances of your car (oil, filters, battery, ...).
• Save all repairs you did not expect.
• Keep in mind the next car reviews and add them to your personal calendar to not forget them.

FAQS WHEN WE GO TO THE GARAGE
Many people who have a car and have no mechanical knowledge have been wondering more than once:
1. How could I go to the garage and know that they haven´t changed over the necessary parts?
2. I wonder how long should last the maintenances and repairs made to my car.
3. I always forget when I have to make an inspection or maintenance, MOT or pay my car insurance.
4. I tend to lose the card that informs me when I have to pass every maintenance or service.

RESPONSE ALL MY GARAGE
1. With My Garage you will know when you have to change the parts of your car.
2. With My Garage how long you should last the changed parts in maintenance and repair of your car.
3. My Garage will offer reminders about when we have MOT or renew our insurance policy.

AVOID TO FORGET ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND MAKE REVISIONS TO YOUR VEHICLE
4. With My Garage never have to worry about storing the card in the next revision, and give you reminders to keep you up to date on the status of your car.
5. My Garage will offer a number of tips on maintaining your general mechanical car.
AVOID ROAD WITHOUT LEAVE TO MAKE MAJOR GENERAL REVISIONS IN YOUR VEHICLE.

HOW TO USE MYGARAGE
1. Enter your car data in the application
2. Enter the required information for your maintenance and repairs on the appropriate tab within your car.
3. Enter the required information on the documentation of your car and driving license.
4. You need do nothing else to do, My Garage will offer within the reminders tab all the information related to them.

LANGUAGES
We need your help in order to improve our translations. Please contact with us in the email mygarageapp@gmail.com .
Actual support: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian and German.

WHAT'S NEW

[3.3.0]
* Notes system: Now you can add notes to your car
* Select language option menu
* Technical Inspection bug fix
* New icons
* Better UI on phones and tablets.
* Improved performance and bug fixes.
[3.2.0]
* ¡Maintenance and review systems 2.0. Total control of your maintenances. Customize when a review must be done!
* A lot of new car brands (Abarth, Chrystler, ..., Vauxhall). 16 new brands!
* New languages (Russian, German, Italian, French)

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moremu.mygarage

Download: PREMIUM features Unlocked
https://userscloud.com

No comments:

Post a Comment